- In favor of 100% Clean Energy
- To support the intent and mandates of the Massachusetts Global Warming Solutions Act(2008)
- To transition from combustible sources of heat and of power or combined to solar backed sources, such as air or ground source heat pumps
- Including nonviolent civil resistance to policies and procedures which could harm climate, biodiversity, nature’s balancing mechanisms/feedback loops and health of future generations of all species.
1. Call & Email: Chairpersons of the Joint Committee on Environment, Natural Resources and Agriculture (and other members of The “ENRA” Committee) § Senator Anne Gobi – (617)722-1540 <Anne.Gobi@masenate.gov § Representative Smitty Pignatelli – (617)722-2210 <firstname.lastname@example.org>, 2. Email: email@example.com – Sign up for our action alerts and let us know what legislative action you took …
Help build this movement for change in policies and practices that are fracturing and destroying forest habitat and worsening climate at the same time. You can follow us on Facebook or Twitter or sign up for our email list: Thank you! MFRC